My laptop died last week and at the moment I cannot continue to upload the "Pinstripe Victorian Stock" you loved so much a couple of days ago. The hard disk is safe, luckily, but I'm currently using another laptop without my data. I could be able to edit this series I took some months ago, I hope you'll like because I'll stop stocks for a long time since I think you've enough material to manipulate. I'm currently working on a last medieval shooting, then...let's see.
Picture by ~LeLePhotography
Jewels by ~LadyRose84
Follow me on: www.facebook.com/daniellefiore… twitter.com/#!/danielle_fiore plus.google.com/u/0/1143592638…
Feel free to use my stock photos but accept these rules!
- Send a comment or a message so I can
- Link my page in the credits and my DA account
- Don't forget to mention the photographer!
- If you post outside dA, please provide link
- Don't use stock for nude, porno and vulgarities!
- Do NOT share outside DeviantArt or without credits! This is a stock picture created to be edited, so I don't wanna it on Fb or social networks.
Read complete stock rules in my journal! daniellefioremodel.deviantart.… FAQ #217: What are "Stock and Resources" and can I use them in my submissions?